geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.Exception: Could not load 1.0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:51:23 GMT
This looks to me as if it's a bug in the JAXWSServiceBuilder.  The
inverseclassloading is still available, but it might be configured
differently than Aaron explains -- I'm not sure how old his book is.
Anyway this won't be affected by inverse classloading IMO.

The first thing to do is try building geronimo trunk yourself to see
if the problem is still there.  If it is could you post a jira issue
with some steps to reproduce the problem?  If you're not sure about
whether to post a jira issue moving the discussion to dev list will
get you wider attention :-)

thanks
david jencks