geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ueberbach, Michael" <michael.ueberb...@dbh.de>
Subject AW: Error while deploying on Geronimo 2-M2
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:08:59 GMT
Thanks for the prompt answer. I think I will wait for the next milestone.

________________________________

Von: Kevan Miller [mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. März 2007 12:03
An: user@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Error while deploying on Geronimo 2-M2

On Mar 2, 2007, at 3:36 AM, Ueberbach, Michael wrote:

	Hello,

	I'm trying to use Geronimo 2-M2 for existing EJB applications that work well on Geronimo
1.1.1. I use exactly the same jar (consisting of some entity and session beans in EJB 2.1
style) and the same deployment plan (see the following extract)

Michael,
There was a lot of EJB functionaility that wasn't working in M2. We're currently voting on
an M3. If you want a sneak preview, you could download from here:  http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/2.0-M3-rc1.
I would expect that your problem is fixed. If it isn't, please file a jira.

--kevan