geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ueberbach, Michael" <>
Subject AW: Error while deploying on Geronimo 2-M2
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:08:59 GMT
Thanks for the prompt answer. I think I will wait for the next milestone.

Von: Kevan Miller []
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. März 2007 12:03
Betreff: Re: Error while deploying on Geronimo 2-M2

On Mar 2, 2007, at 3:36 AM, Ueberbach, Michael wrote:

	I'm trying to use Geronimo 2-M2 for existing EJB applications that work well on Geronimo
1.1.1. I use exactly the same jar (consisting of some entity and session beans in EJB 2.1
style) and the same deployment plan (see the following extract)

There was a lot of EJB functionaility that wasn't working in M2. We're currently voting on
an M3. If you want a sneak preview, you could download from here:
I would expect that your problem is fixed. If it isn't, please file a jira.

View raw message