geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ueberbach, Michael" <michael.ueberb...@dbh.de>
Subject AW: How to deploy JPA?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:13:38 GMT
Thanks for the help. I will try and report later.
Michael

________________________________

Von: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 14:24
An: user@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How to deploy JPA?

Unless someone changed the code a lot while I wasn't looking I don't think that will work.

 I think you need to
(1) make sure your pool module is an ancestor of your ejb app: the easiest way is to make
it a dependency in the geronimo plan for the ejb app.  This has the same effect as the "ext-module"
in daytrader.
(2) assuming you do want jta :-) use <jta-data-source>MyTestPool</jta-data-source>
 or <jta-data-source>name=MyTestPool</jta-data-source>

thanks
david jencks