geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Spotts, Joel \(ISS Atlanta\)" <jspo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject TransactionRollbackException
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:57:47 GMT
It's possible this is an ejb issue, and I don't understand enough about
ejb, but I have an ejb deployed on geronimo 1.1.1. When a method from
the ejb is invoked, I get the following exception:

Caused by: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException
at
org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke(ContainerPolic
y.java:126)
	at
org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(Transaction
ContextInterceptor.java:80)
	at
org.openejb.security.EJBSecurityInterceptor.invoke(EJBSecurityIntercepto
r.java:101)
	at
org.openejb.security.EJBRunAsInterceptor.invoke(EJBRunAsInterceptor.java
:85)
	at
org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceIn
terceptor.java:98)
	at
org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke(ContainerPolic
y.java:140)
	at
org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(Transaction
ContextInterceptor.java:80)
	at
org.openejb.SystemExceptionInterceptor.invoke(SystemExceptionInterceptor
.java:82)
	at
org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer$DefaultSubjectInterceptor.invoke(Generic
EJBContainer.java:544)
	at
org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.invoke(GenericEJBContainer.java:238)
	at
org.openejb.proxy.EJBMethodInterceptor.intercept(EJBMethodInterceptor.ja
va:164)
	at
org.openejb.proxy.SessionEJBObject$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$cd9adc19.setTask(<g
enerated>)
	at
net.iss.rssp.server.TaskServicesAPI.setTask(TaskServicesAPI.java:91)
	... 25 more

(I have included just the last part of the stack trace).

Anyone have ideas as to the cause? What other info might be helpful in
tracking this down?

Thanks,

Yoel Spotts