geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java:comp/ORB
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:23:51 GMT
You shouldn't.

I don't have a copy of the 1.2 easily accessible right now, but if
you wanted to investigate I'd recommend putting a breakpoint in
CorbaRefBuilder.matchesDefaultEnvironment and deploying your app with
the debugger on.  If the method returns false maybe you can figure
out why.... if it returns true then we have a bigger problem.

thanks
david jencks