geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ibiddles <iv...@scientology.net>
Subject Re: java.lang.Exception: Could not load 1.0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:01:38 GMT

Dear David,

> The first thing to do is try building geronimo trunk yourself to see
> if the problem is still there.

Just to complete the cycle on this. I did build the Geronimo trunk as of
21-MAR-2007 and was able to deploy my WAR file using the command-line
deployer and my web services (in the WAR) ran successfully.

The web console deployer did not work but that is the subject of a JIRA
issue that was raised a couple of days ago and which I'm sure will be fixed
soon.

Anyway, I'm up and running. Thanks for all your help.

Best wishes, Ivan.