geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Andres <mrandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java:comp/ORB
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:58:25 GMT

I'm debugging it, and it doesn't ever go through CorbaRefBuilder.  I see it
hitting CORBABean.java in openejb-corba and starting the ORB.  Would this
class be called during the loading of the j2ee-corba-yoko module?  If so, I
can continue to debug it.  Otherwise, which stage of the Geronimo startup
should I focus on?

Thanks,

Andres Martinez