geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sanjoy_m <sanjoy.ma...@mediasurface.com>
Subject Re: Own implemented XAResource unable to register with Geronimo Transaction Manager
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:02:30 GMT

>>which geronimo version?
2.0 M3 (jencks version 2.0)

>>have you found the transaction manager in your code or are you looking for
it?
We have the transaction manager. In Spring, our transaction-context file
look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	         600

				PROPAGATION_REQUIRED

				transactionInterceptor

>>when are you registering with the TM?

I  don't know how to. I partcularly need help at this point.

>>have you provided a NamedXAResource by implementing the interface directly
or wrapping your XAResource with one of our wrappers
We haven't got a NamedXAResource. Would you be able to point me at a
suitable wrapper?

how do you register on startup for recovery?
Not implementing recovery at the moment.

thanks

sanjoy malik