geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ibiddles <iv...@scientology.net>
Subject Re: java.lang.Exception: Could not load 1.0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:35:51 GMT

Dear David,

I'm sorry I didn't realize that I missed out the version of Geronimo. It is
2.0M3 with JDK1,5,0_1.

The stack trace is (and I have to retype this so hopefully there won't be
any mistakes):

   at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.readClassDef (690)
   at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init> (139)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.discoverWebServices
(157)
   at org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.WebServices (83)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.$$FastClassByCGLIB.invoke(<generated>)
   at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke (53)
   at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke (38)
   at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke (127)
   at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke (820)
   at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke (57)
   at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke (35)
   at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept (96)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.WebServiceBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$890c4531.findWebServices
(<generated>)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractModuleBuilder.buildSubstitutionGroups
(688)
   at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.initContext
(253)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB.invoke
(<generated>)

Hopefully that is enough.

It seems that the system may not be using the JAR files from my WEB-INF/lib.
I tried using the inverse-classloading tab that Aaron Muldur talks about ikn
his book but it seems that no longer applies in 2.0M3.

Anyway, thanks for any help you can give me.

Best wishes, Ivan