geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Robin Silver <rsil...@bfm.bm>
Subject Apparent Random 404 Error being Returned from Geronimo
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:33:05 GMT

Hello all,

I have deployed a web application .war file which is an xFire webservice.
It appears that every so often on Geronimo 1.1 and 1.1.1 the server returns
a 404 error message rather than the webservice.  i.e. if I make a successful
connection at 1 PM, the 1:03 PM connection receives a 404 error message, but
then the 1:10 PM would connect successfully.

Has anyone encountered something similar?  My thinking is that there is some
internal table that is being flushed and rebuilt periodically... but wasn't
able to find any reference.  Any input about this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob