geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "t.maus" <tm...@jamba.net>
Subject Geronimo 2.0-M3 Interceptors
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:26:37 GMT

Hi there ...

I am trying to use EJB3 Initerceptors for a poc project.

I was properly able to add and execute a @PostConstruct annotation to my
Stateless Session Bean.

Adding a @AroundInvoke or a manually create Annotation like @SpringBean
however failed to work.

Is the complete Interceptor framework already implemented and available for
M3 or should I stop playing around within for now ??

Please find my used impl. below

--- used class ---
@Stateless
@Interceptors(SpringBeanInterceptor.class)
public class Calculator implements CalculatorLocal {

	private EchoBean echoBean;

	 private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(Calculator.class);

	 @PostConstruct public void init()
	 {
		 System.out.println("PostConstruct is properly working !!!");
	 }

		@AroundInvoke
		public Object invoke(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception
		{
			System.out.println("***invoked");
			return ctx.proceed();
		}

	public int sum(int add1, int add2) {
		return add1+add2;
	}

	public int multiply(int mul1, int mul2) {
		return mul1*mul2;
	}

	@SpringBean
	public void setEchoBean(EchoBean bean) {
		log.debug("entered setEchoBean");
		System.out.println("entering setEchoBean");
		this.echoBean = bean;
	}

}

thanks for your help