geronimo-user mailing list archives

From DivideByZero <cedric.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject deploying to geronimo via maven2?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:30:48 GMT

I'm working on a hands-on lab which uses Geronimo, Hibernate, Spring, and
AJAX to generate a very basic web 2.0 site. I'd like to cover Maven2 as a
build environment, as well, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get
it to talk to geronimo.  I see that there's a geronino plugin for maven2,
but I can't seem to find any comprehensive documentation or tutorials on how
to use it.  There's also the cargo plugin for Maven2, but I'm not sure which
is better.  Since Maven2 is the build environment for the Geronimo server
itself, I figured there must be an easy way to deploy an application to the
server using the same tool.  Is that the case or no?

Any help is very much appreciated.