geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Message not getting delivered to MDB
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:29:46 GMT
The only thing I see that looks questionable is that you have a
message-destination-link with no message-destination for it to link
to.  I think the info in the openejb plan should be enough to find
the topic, so I would first try removing the message-destination-link
element and if that doesn't work try putting it back and including a
message-destination.

thanks
david jencks