geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMS Queue/Topic definitions and external ActiveMQ XBean configuration
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:38:16 GMT
I don't know how likely it is to work, but what happens if you define
the admin objects in both the xbean activemq plan (so your message
bridge can work) and also in your ear (so geronimo believes they
exist)?  I have the rather unsubstantiated impression that AMQ thinks
a topic or queue is just a name and is happy to treat any use of the
same name as the same topic or queue.

thanks
david jencks