geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy JPA?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:23:33 GMT
Unless someone changed the code a lot while I wasn't looking I don't
think that will work.

  I think you need to
(1) make sure your pool module is an ancestor of your ejb app: the
easiest way is to make it a dependency in the geronimo plan for the
ejb app.  This has the same effect as the "ext-module" in daytrader.
(2) assuming you do want jta :-) use <jta-data-source>MyTestPool</jta-
data-source>  or <jta-data-source>name=MyTestPool</jta-data-source>

thanks
david jencks