geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBean multi-valued references
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:38:53 GMT

On Mar 21, 2007, at 11:56 AM, vl_avan@mobido.ru wrote:

> Hi to All
>
> Can anybody suggest where to find samples and documentation for
> GBean multi-valued references ? There are few lines here and there
> in books, but that's not enough.

They are used all over the place in geronimo, especially in the
builder frameworks, for example NamingBuilderCollection.  AFAIK there
isn't any reliable documentation, although you might try Aaron's book.

What do you want to know about them?  They seem sort of self-
explanatory to me, making it difficult for me to explain without a
specific question.

thanks
david jencks