geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:31:26 GMT
Peter Petersson wrote:
> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> I did a minor update early this morning so that "5 hours ago" thing
>> has to be yours (hopefully)
> No It was not mine and I did click on "resume" but it gave me the old
> data I have logged on to my google acount now inviting you to chat.
> Cheers
>  Peter
Despite all my efforts and help from Hernan (Thank you very much for all
your help) I'm afraid that more than 3h of work on this document has
gone down the drain ;(.
One thing is certain I wont press the preview button without having a
resent save or backup available (I should have known that Murphy was
about to get his share of things). Well I will try to recall some of the
stuff I had put down some day soon when I get the mode back.
/Peter Petersson

wrote:
> [...]

me to ?