geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:05:43 GMT
I did a minor update early this morning so that "5 hours ago" thing has to be yours (hopefully)

By default I wouldn't click on "discard" ;-), "resume" on the other hand should bring you
back to the last piece you were editing. AFAIK it's based on your session alone, otherwise
would be telling the other user name.

Click on resume and let me know, hopefully it will probably tell you that you are not authorized.

We can try google talk if you can't get IRC configured, will make it more dynamic.

What I guess it happened was that at some point you clicked the "back" button in your browser
while still in editing/preview.

Cheers!
Hernan