geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:52:33 GMT
Hernan Cunico wrote:
> can you jump to IRC?
> by any chance are you getting a blue box telling that the content is
> still being edited? if so there might be a chance to get it back

I tryed to jump over to IRC but couldent set it up. ***Yes I have the
blue box*** and it tells me someone else edited the file 5hours ago and
it sakes me if I want to resume the edit or discard it but Im afraid I
have already messed things up in the browser that i would not give my
work back. It seems to me that the only thing is if confluence saves the
preview someware in the database It may still be there ?
/Peter