geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:30:39 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 3/18/07, Peter Petersson <peter@pmb.mine.nu> wrote:
>> I could try to put something together I guess you are talking about the
>> "Apache Geronimo v1.2 Samples" section?
>
> Not necessarily. I didn't have anything specific in my mind as far as
> the place in wiki is concerned. Put it anywhere you see it might fit
> and when it ends up in an incorrect place someone (possibly Hernan
> ;-)) will take care of its proper place.
Well I have started to compile some information together, but I am a bit
confused about the location, I was aiming at the
"http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/apache-geronimo-v12-samples.html"
page but the " Apache Roller on Geronimo" page is showing up as a child
page to it erm, someone with the powers may move it (I did not seem to
be able to). At this moment it's just a draft I will pick it up again
after this weekend.
Peter