geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:23:53 GMT
The work I have done on this up to now has been with the help of a
simple ant script (and some manual tweaking) to build the .war files to
test things out on different versions of Geronimo (v1.1.1 and v1.2) with
different versions of Apache Roller (v3.0 and v3.1rcX) mostly with the
mysql db but also with derby.
The first time I got some hands on experience with maven was when I
puled down the G1.2 branch and after reading some documentation on it I
got impressed of what It can do project vise and I am seriously thinking
of switching to it at work and on private projects. I would like to help
out, if I can, but I would probably need some direction and pointers to
"similar" module/plugin examples and other information that can be
helpful in accomplish what you are looking for.
Feel free to send me a email that give me some directions and we will
get on from there.

About the JIRA what would the issue (and issue type) be?

/Peter P