geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan for j2ee connector
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:17:26 GMT
Cool! thanks for the contribution ;-) it will be great to have this doc updated for 1.2 and
2.0 too

I hope you don't mind, I did some minor cosmetic touch-ups to make it look more consistent
with the rest of the doc (mainly changed {noformat} with {code:xml})

Also remember to use the HTML version for the reference links, like

Take a look at "Tips for writing and formatting documentation"

let me know if we should add more tips there ;-)

Kanchana Welagedara wrote:
> Hi All
> Finally geronimo-ra.xml has been confluenced  for G1.1.I will continue
> the job to bring it for G v1.2 and G v2 with in few days.
> My special thanks to Karthiga who made this article more clear by
> formatting and drawing pictures.
> Thanks and Regards.
> Kanchana

View raw message