geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hasan Ceylan <hcey...@ytg.com.tr>
Subject Re: EJB3 deployment problem
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:34:06 GMT
Hello Jacek,

Thank you very much for prompt interest for the issue.

- I have got the code from this page
http://incubator.apache.org/openejb/embedded-and-remotable.html

- I compiled the code using maven
- Deployed using the deploy tool in Geronimo console.
- Modified the testTalkOverLocalNetwork method of the unit test as follows:

        properties.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
        properties.put("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://localhost:4201");
        properties.put("java.naming.security.principal", "myuser");
        properties.put("java.naming.security.credentials", "mypass");

- unit test reports JNDI error.
Also I can see the deployment under JNDI view as EJB3 module but with no
EJB bean under it...

Regards,
Hasan Ceylan