geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hasan Ceylan <>
Subject Re: EJB3 deployment problem
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:34:06 GMT
Hello Jacek,

Thank you very much for prompt interest for the issue.

- I have got the code from this page

- I compiled the code using maven
- Deployed using the deploy tool in Geronimo console.
- Modified the testTalkOverLocalNetwork method of the unit test as follows:

        properties.put("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://localhost:4201");
        properties.put("", "myuser");
        properties.put("", "mypass");

- unit test reports JNDI error.
Also I can see the deployment under JNDI view as EJB3 module but with no
EJB bean under it...

Hasan Ceylan
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 3/11/07, Hasan Ceylan <> wrote:
>> I am trying to deploy telephone stateful bean to geronimo 2.0M3 and JNDI
>> shows no trace of the bean.
>> I build the example using maven and deploy using the geronimo console.
>> I also tried to debug openejb deployer and it seems that openejb
>> deployer is never called.
>> Do I have to have a deployment descriptor for the project?
> Hi Hasan,
> I'd be glad helping out, but need some more information before getting
> on. Could you point me to the telephone stateful bean you're using and
> what steps you performed to deploy it to Geronimo?
> Jacek

View raw message