geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Runing Apache Roller 3.0 on Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:16:50 GMT
A follow up.

I got some time and decided to download and build roller from source and
It may have given me a hint on what is causing the problem I am seeing
in the log messages (below). It turns out that it is not recommended to
build releases of roller 3.0 with java 1.5 (yet) well the ant target
"apache-release" wont let you build it with java 1.5 I don't know what
the reason is for it but I guess I am about to find out as I am going to
check it out ;).

/Peter