geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Runing Apache Roller 3.0 on Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:20:30 GMT
If I get it working I will share the bits and pieces but at the moment
it doesn't look good.
Im back trying Roller out on G 1.1.1 and with Tim McConnell:s
information (Thanks Tim) I got the authentication things right but
despite a lot of testing (filters and other settings) I end up with the
same exception as before (shown below), after some jumping around in the
roller administration/registration phase It seems that hibernate "gives
up" and for some reason closes the session. I will try to look future in
to this but I am not that familiar with hibernate or spring for that
mater. It wouldn't surprise me if it a simple configuration setting
somewhere that I have overlooked, you never know.

/Peter

20:43:50,193 WARN  [LoggerListener] Authentication event
AuthenticationSuccessEvent: Peter; details:
org.acegisecurity.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@0: RemoteIpAddress:
127.0.1.1; SessionId: E6E5C79D7638B1C3C7B948899842653A
20:43:50,208 WARN  [LoggerListener] Authentication event
InteractiveAuthenticationSuccessEvent: Peter; details:
org.acegisecurity.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@0: RemoteIpAddress:
127.0.1.1; SessionId: E6E5C79D7638B1C3C7B948899842653A
20:43:51,411 INFO  [velocity] ResourceManager : found
templates/menu/menu-tabbed.vm with loader
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.velocity.WebappResourceLoader
20:44:07,098 INFO  [ReferrerQueueManagerImpl] Initializing Referrer
Queue Manager
20:44:07,098 INFO  [ReferrerQueueManagerImpl] Asynchronous referrer
processing = false
20:44:07,142 ERROR [PageServlet] Error processing referrer
org.hibernate.SessionException: Session is closed!
        at
org.hibernate.impl.AbstractSessionImpl.errorIfClosed(AbstractSessionImpl.java:50)
        at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.beginTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1304)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor502.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.hibernate.context.ThreadLocalSessionContext$TransactionProtectionWrapper.invoke(ThreadLocalSessionContext.java:301)
        at $Proxy2.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.roller.business.hibernate.HibernatePersistenceStrategy.getSession(HibernatePersistenceStrategy.java:83)
        at
org.apache.roller.business.hibernate.HibernatePersistenceStrategy.flush(HibernatePersistenceStrategy.java:91)
        at
org.apache.roller.business.hibernate.HibernateRollerImpl.flush(HibernateRollerImpl.java:93)
        at
org.apache.roller.business.referrers.ReferrerQueueManagerImpl.processReferrer(ReferrerQueueManagerImpl.java:163)
        at
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.servlets.PageServlet.processReferrer(PageServlet.java:535)
        at
org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.servlets.PageServlet.doGet(PageServlet.java:129)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.roller.ui.core.filters.CompressionFilter.doFilter(CompressionFilter.java:80)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)
        at
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:97)
        at
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)