geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:12:46 GMT
Thanks!!

I committed what I came up with over the weekend based on the derby
and geronimo-web plans.  (I'm using geronimo 2.0[-SNAPSHOT]) You can
check it out from

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/roller

There are 3 modules that so far have to be build separately.  The
command line install-plugin is supposed to work now so if we added
geronimo-plugin.xml files we should be able to install these easily
into a   server.  We also need to get the config file for hibernate/
derby in somewhere: I'd guess the war repackaging???

Thanks!
david jencks