geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Carew" <dcca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What happened to the Maven 1.x plugins in Geronimo 1.1 and 1.2 ?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:17:02 GMT
Thanks that's good info - my question is actually more basic. Where is the
jar file in Geronimo 1.1 that implements the Maven 1.x plugins ? I was using
WASCE 1.0.1.1 and the jar file that I copied to my Maven plugin folder was
{WASCE_HOME}/repository/geronimo/plugins/geronimo-
deployment-plugin-1.0.0.1.jar.

I have checked the installations for  WASCE 1.1 and Geronimo 1.1.1 and I
don't see any version of that jar anywhere. Where do I get that jar file ?