geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.Exception: Could not load 1.0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:49:05 GMT
Could you tell us what version of geronimo you are using and give
more of the stack trace for this exception?  I don't recall seeing
anything much like this before.  Also, the code appears to be trying
to load a class file as a resource which seems a bit odd, as well as
the extra directory segment in the name.

thanks
david jencks