geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Version 1.1.1(Released September 18, 2006) the stable version for development?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:50:35 GMT
I think this problem is fixed in trunk.  See

Best wishes,
Paul

On 3/15/07, Ueberbach, Michael <michael.ueberbach@dbh.de> wrote:
> I had a little, but nevertheless important problem using 2.0M3 instead of 1.1.1.
> When I tried to migrate to 2.0M3 I couldn't manage to deploy a database pool using the
console. This was no problem in 1.1.1.
> Maybe this will be solved in the next milestone?
>
> Regards
> Michael

be misled 1.1.1 is better (in terms of stability) than 2.0M3 only because of the release number.

> There's also the Geronimo Eclipse plugin to help you get started with Java EE 5 and Geronimo
(http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html). Download the unofficially official daily
driver from. It's listed in the Daily Drivers of the Downloads section. It works with Eclipse
IDE 3.3m5eh + WTP 2.0m5.

> When in doubt, ask your questions here. There's no better way to learn new stuff than
asking about it in public ;-) Also, you may've noticed there's a shortage of 2.0 documentation
so your questions and answers are likely to become part of it, too.

> Take a look at the website to find out more about Apache Geronimo and report any issues
you run into on the user mailing list.