geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runing Apache Roller 3.0 on Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:24:38 GMT
Peter,  Thanks for looking into this and please do let us know how
things turn out.  I think it would be awesome to include Roller in
Geronimo's plugin repository so that users like yourself can add blog
functionality to Geronimo with just a few simple steps. In fact Roller
is on the wishlist at a Geronimo plugin community website.  To make it
available as a plugin all we need is a WAR or EAR that can deploy into
Geronimo and then we can export it as a plugin using Geronimo's admin
console and add it to the plugin repo.  If you get Roller working in
Geronimo and don't mind sharing your work then I can help with the
rest.

Best wishes,
Paul