geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:42:47 GMT
On 3/18/07, Peter Petersson <peter@pmb.mine.nu> wrote:
> I could try to put something together I guess you are talking about the
> "Apache Geronimo v1.2 Samples" section?

Not necessarily. I didn't have anything specific in my mind as far as
the place in wiki is concerned. Put it anywhere you see it might fit
and when it ends up in an incorrect place someone (possibly Hernan
;-)) will take care of its proper place.

> Except from following the "Tips for writing and formating documents" and
> looking in to similar pages for guidelines is there any other
> documents or information you would like to point me to ?

Not that I'm aware of. Don't worry about doco formalities - it's very
helpful if people obey to them, but if it hinders your actions forget
about them (for this particular moment ;-)). Just put the content so
others can chime in and start contributing as a result of your
findings documented.

Thanks Peter!

Jacek

--