geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Is Version 1.1.1(Released September 18, 2006) the stable version for development?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:45:37 GMT
On 3/15/07, Ueberbach, Michael <michael.ueberbach@dbh.de> wrote:
> I had a little, but nevertheless important problem using 2.0M3 instead of 1.1.1.
> When I tried to migrate to 2.0M3 I couldn't manage to deploy a database pool using the
console. This was no problem in 1.1.1.

Ah, you're right. I haven't experienced it myself, but saw the issue
rised on the mailing list. It's said that you should be able to deploy
database-related plans from a command line.

> Maybe this will be solved in the next milestone?

But of course! (but don't take my word for it ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl