geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:44:22 GMT
the HashSet is from activemq.  I tried to twist Hiram's arm to fix it
but it may take a while.  If roller doesn't use jms then you could
simply turn off the activemq and activemq-broker modules in config.xml.

There's a system property you can set to turn off this amq behavior
but I didn't write down what it was.... something about locking.

(I ran into exactly this problem with openejb3 in trunk a couple days
ago).

thanks
david jencks