geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan for j2ee connector
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:03:17 GMT
On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 09:17 -0400, Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Cool! thanks for the contribution ;-) it will be great to have this doc updated for 1.2
and 2.0 too

My pleasure!Yes I'm in process of doing it

> I hope you don't mind, I did some minor cosmetic touch-ups to make it look more consistent
with the rest of the doc (mainly changed {noformat} with {code:xml})

Please feel free to do any minor major modifications to improve the
article.

> Also remember to use the HTML version for the reference links, like http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-raxml.html
oh I'm sorry.I'll keep it in mind for the future work

> Take a look at "Tips for writing and formatting documentation"
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/tips-for-writing-and-formatting-documentation.html
>
> let me know if we should add more tips there ;-)
I think I would stick to existing for the moment and  think of more
tips ;)

Thanks Hernan :)

Regards
Kanchana