geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Roller on Geronimo
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:03:56 GMT
I think there have been modifications to that code since your
geronimo version.  Is there any chance you could compile geronimo 1.2
from svn and see if anything other than the line number is different?

I'd like to try this but I'm not sure I'm going to have time to set
up mysql.  Is there any chance we could try with derby?

I'd recommend calling the database jdbc/rollerdb in the database plan
so you won't need any mapping in the geronimo plan for roller.  I
also think you don't need the mysql jar in the geronimo plan.  Except
for specifying the db for hibernate, you could then swap databases by
using the var/config/artifact_aliases.properties file without
redeploying roller.

thanks
david jencks