Hi,
       We are using geronimo1.1.1 application server.
After deploying the application, if particular file has been changed, then we will replace the corresponding file in repository with the latest file and restart the application.

In geronimo1.0 whenever we changed some JSP file, we never restarted the application. We just replaced JSP in repository, and the application worked fine without restarting the application. But in geronimo1.1.1, JSP's are not being replaced without restarting the server.
Is it mandatory in geronimo1.1.1 to restart the application after changing the JSP's in the repository. If not, whats the best way to update the file?

Is there any property need to be set in config file of geronimo...?

Could somebody please advice on the same issue.

--
Regards,
Hari