kanchana...

i added that to trunk yesterday and it built fine at the time. i will give it another shot this morning and figure out what is going on...

thx...

chris

On 2/7/07, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchana@opensource.lk> wrote:
Hi All

I got a fresh copy of DayTrader from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk and tried out a
"mvn install".It gives me the following error during the whole day.can
anybody please help to resolve this?

Thanks
Kanchana

root@kanchi-laptop:/home/kanchi/work/daytrader# mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.geronimo.daytrader
ArtifactId: daytrader
Version: 1.2-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.geronimo.daytrader:daytrader:pom:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central ( http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache.geronimo.daytrader:daytrader for project:
null:json-proxy:war:null

--
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden