geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "jinbo long" <longji...@gmail.com>
Subject Configure Problem,the Tomcat in Geronimo!
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:01:07 GMT
I have installed the Geronimo-1.0 with Tomcat, and never  installed a pure
Tomcat.
Then, In WindowsXp, the CATALINA_HOME environment variable should be set to
what?
For me, is that C:\geronimo-1.0\var\catalina?
but there is not a folder named server there.
    ├─catalina
    │  ├─conf
    │  │  └─bk
    │  ├─logs
    │  ├─ROOT
    │  │  └─WEB-INF
    │  └─work
But the C:\geronimo-1.0\var\catalina\conf\web.xml says:

  <!-- IMPORTANT: To use the CGI servlet, you also need to rename the
-->
  <!--            $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.renametojar file
-->
  <!--            to $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.jar
-->

My geronimo version is geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.zip .
Thanks!

--
轻舟短棹西湖好,绿水逶迤。芳草长堤。隐隐笙歌处处随。