geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues while deploying servicemix 3.0M1 on geronimo 1.1
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:50:20 GMT
ServiceMix uses some classes internal to Geronimo, which means
it can easily be deployed only to the Geronimo version it has been
compiled against.  For 3.1, you need to use G 1.2.  It should also
work on G 2.0 hopefully.

On 2/19/07, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(
> StartCommand.java:67)
>
>             at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>

> Regards,
>
> Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
>  **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
> message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
> or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
> e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to
> minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
> result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
> checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right
> to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
> e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/