geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Evanchik" <>
Subject Web Services in 2.0-M2
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:35:33 GMT

I was following along with the JAX-WS tutorial found at :

and decided to add a non-web method to the
org.apache.geronimo.samples.jws.CalculatorService class.

When I deployed the service and went to the service's autogenerated
WSDL url (http://localhost:8080/context/calculator?wsdl) I found that
the non-web method was being included.

I was under the impression that the only methods that would find their
way in to the WSDL were those defined as public in the SEI
(org.apache.geronimo.samples.jws.Calculator in the example).

Am I missing something? I have searched and searched for docs as I
would rather not bug people with something that should be straight

Any help is greatly appreciated, even if it is RTFM and a URL.

View raw message