geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Re: Problems with access a datasource from a stateless session bean via JNDI lookup
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:25:02 GMT

> Then, in your code, you would retrieve the datasource by doing a lookup
on
> "java:/comp/env/jdbc/DataAccessObject", which we defined in the
> openejb-jar.xml.

Sorry, that should read "java:comp/env/jdbc/DataAccessObject" (without the
slash before the "comp").

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *