geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ltha...@aep.com
Subject Re: JACC and JAAS configuration for ClearTrust
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:17:02 GMT
Thanks, David.

The confirmation that this should be configurable is exactly what I was
hoping for.  The explanation and <gbean/> example are very helpful - as is
the advice about JACC and upcoming versions of Geronimo.

After I get this working, I will gladly provide the relevant working plan
fragments to this thread as you suggest; but I'm ignorant of how to make a
useful contribution to the geronimoplugins site.

        - Lee

David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
02/12/2007 11:56 AM
Please respond to
user@geronimo.apache.org

user@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: JACC and JAAS configuration for ClearTrust