geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Configuring username and password for embedded ActiveMQ server in Geronimo
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:04:02 GMT

Hello,

I am using Geronimo 1.2-beta.

I would like to know how to configure the username and password for the
embedded ActiveMQ server in Geronimo.  I have seen plenty of documentation
of how to configure the username/password in the ActiveMQ Resource Adapter,
but none on how to configure the actual setting on the server itself.  In
the RAR, the username and password is set to "defaultUser" and
"defaultPassword" (which can be configured by the associated geronimo
connector plan).  However, what if I don't want the server to use the
"defaultUser" and "defaultPassword" combination?  Where is the ActiveMQ
user configuration set?

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *