geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Configuring JMS Message Bridging and Geronimo
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:00:02 GMT

Hi,

I need to configure Active MQ's Message Bridging feature in a
Geronimo(1.2)-embedded Active MQ instance.  I've read some documentation on
the ActiveMQ site on configuring message bridging in general, but I'm not
clear on how this is done through the ActiveMQ RAR that is deployed in
Geronimo.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *