geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Enabling "CrossContext" in web applications
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:35:51 GMT

Hi,

I need to enable the Tomcat "CrossContext" parameter for my web
applications, so that their contexts are visible to each other, but I am
not clear on how to do this properly in Geronimo 1.2-beta.

I saw somewhere in a dev mailing list that the following snippet should be
added to the geronimo-web.xml plan:

---
<container-config container="Tomcat">
     <config-param name="CrossContext">true</config-param>
</container-config>
---

However, on the IBM website, I also see that there is a geronimo-tomcat.xml
descriptor that I could put in my web application and that allows for the
configurability of this CrossContext parameter (based on WASCE 1.1.0.1).
Currently, I do not have any geronimo-tomcat.xml descriptors in my web
applications.  Does anybody know what the best way to do this is?

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *