geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JPA in geronimo
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:57:41 GMT
For g 1.2 you can consult the daytrader jpa mode (daytrader 1.2
IIUC).  G 1.2 is not jaaee5 compliant so you have to use a bunch of
proprietary features.
for g 2.0 you can consult the ttestsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jpa-
tests/ which has a very simple example that I think is using only
spec features.  I think pretty much everything is working except
persistence-context-ref and persistence-unit-ref injection.  That
might work in ejbs.

Hope this helps
david jencks