geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying error in JCA IM-Application
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:25:18 GMT
Leave out the dependencies from your geronimo plan, and if it doesn't
deploy please show the exact command you are using to try to deploy it.

Did you write the connector?  You might want to look at the tranql
connector framework as it has a lot of the necessary infrastructure
implemented and makes it harder to implement the most common beginner
mistakes I've seen in everyones first resource adapter (including mine).

thanks
david jencks