geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ghattu, Satya [CCC-OT_IT]" <satya.gha...@citigroup.com>
Subject Install plugin to local repository
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:01:01 GMT
Folks,
I am trying to install a plugin that I have created on to a WASCE 1.1
Server. I am using the deploy tool's install-plugin to do that. It works
great but is there any way to specify a different repository rather than
the default. After installing the plugin, the plugin artifacts are
downloaded to <WASCE_HOME>/repository directory. Since I have multiple
instances of wasce server's sharing the same installation, I would like
each server instance to have a local repository. Is this possible?
I already have
<gbean name="DownloadedPluginRepos">
<attribute
name="userRepositories">[file:/export1/ste/dev/SG97681/work/ibm/myroot/j
ets/lib/repository]</attribute>
</gbean>
nn my config.xml, but that does not seem to help.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thank You,
-satya