geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Timer already canceled
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:09:59 GMT
It's a little hard to tell from this, especially without knowing the
geronimo version.
> LocalAttributeManager
line 642 is in the doFail method in my copy, which would mean
something pretty serious happened to prevent server startup from
continuing.  Did you really supply the entire stack trace?  I'd
expect something more in the blank lines.  Maybe var/log/geronimo.log
has more detail?

You might get more information by setting load=false for your app in
config.xml and then starting the app using the admin console.

thanks
david jencks