geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Spotts, Joel \(ISS Atlanta\)" <jspo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Gbean within a signed jar
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:08:08 GMT
I am working on an example to highlight the issue, and will create a JIRA issue. I am having
trouble figuring out how to attach a file to a JIRA issue. Where should I be looking?

Thanks,

Yoel

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ammulder@gmail.com on behalf of Aaron Mulder
	Sent: Fri 2/16/2007 2:24 PM
	To: user@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Gbean within a signed jar

	Can you create a Jira issue to investigate that approach?  I'm not
	sure whether it would work but it sounds like it's worth following up
	on.  If you can attach a small example that demonstrates the problem,
	that would be great too.  (If nothing else, maybe we could just try
	the repackaging approach if we notice that the original JAR was
	signed.)

	Thanks,
	      Aaron

	On 2/16/07, Spotts, Joel (ISS Atlanta) <jspotts@us.ibm.com> wrote:
	> Is it possible the geronimo code creates the proxy in the same package as the target
class? If the proxy was created in a different package (like proxy.<targetclass proxy>),
IIRC, no SecurityException would be thrown.